Home > Help Center > FAQ on health check

FAQ on health check


Who needs health check?

Anyone who wish to study in China for 1 year and above, need to have his health checked in a hospital designated by the Chinese Consulate.

The record has to be filled in Chinese or English, with doctor's sinature and Hospital's seal. Every items and photos are require


When to go for the health check?

Upon acceptance, the applicants can take the Admission Notice, Visa Application for Foreigners Wishing to Study in China (JW201/JW202) and the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners (issued by local designated hospitals), to the Chinese Embassy or the Consulate in the applicant's home country to go through all necessary formalities for X visa into China.

Click here to download:

体检表foreign physical examination form.pdf